[Jobs]Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Robotics Research Center Nanyang Technological University
This post has NOT been accepted by the mailing list yet.
This post was updated on .
Postdoctoral Research Fellow for Assistive and Rehabilitation Robot
Robotics Research Center, Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering , Nanyang Technological University Singapore
Prospective candidates applying for this position will join a team working on rehabilitation and assistive robotics to develop control algorithm for exoskeleton robot for rehabilitation and elderly assistance. In particular: 1) Human intention recognition to detect human intention of walking, go up-down stairs, sit to stand 2) Complaint control algorithm to deliver different levels of assistance. 3) Adpative algorithm to provide adaptive assistance according to the performance of the user.
- PhD in with a background in robotics.
- Good team player.
- Strong C / C++ programming skills.
- Strong control and motion planing skills.
- Project management experience.
Qualified candidates are invited to express their interest in applying the position by sending us the following documentations to us by email to : email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Detailed CV (resume) including a list of publications.
2. Copies of recent representative publications.
3. Any other supporting documents that can display working experiences in related areas.
Professor Low Kin Huat
Nanyang Technological University Singapore