Please distribute the following openings to the robotics-worldwide list. The positions for new or recently qualified graduates are available immediately at InnotecUK to support the growing technical activities in design and development of robots and robotic systems for new and emerging sectors.
Innovative Technology and Science Limited (InnoTecUK) is a dynamic, fast growing and progressive robotics and automation solution provider specialising in the development of innovative solutions for overcoming complex inspection and automation challenges. InnoTecUK's robotics solutions have been developed through research & development, working closely with industry and research organisations in approx. 50 multi-disciplinary collaborative European and national research projects leading to realisation of robot products in niche and emerging robot markets. Examples include:
1. Climbing robots for non-destructive testing in hazardous environments such as wind turbines and oil tanks
2. Underwater inspection of risers in off shore oil and gas installations and other underwater structures
3. Collaborative robot teams (human-robot and robot-robot)
3. Assistive wearable exoskeletons for supporting daily living activities of the elderly for non-medical and medical applications
4. Condition monitoring of aerospace and rail structures and systems, etc.
Permanent Graduate Engineering Opportunities - Robotics
Freedom to work within EU/UK required.
Our working environment is fast-paced involving 30 dynamic personnel of multiple nationalities with a united enthusiasm to develop state-of-the-art robots and robotic systems. This is likely to grow to 50 persons soon. We are located amongst beautiful English countryside with the added bonus of being minutes away from Cambridge City, renowned for academia and innovation. We are seeking a significant number of newly graduated persons to start employment as Graduate Engineers as soon as possible. The skills and experience criteria as per job specification described but applicant should have a strong passion for robotics. All the candidates should be qualified with a 1st class degree or a 2:1 degree in a relevant engineering discipline.
Graduate Engineer (Mechanical)
The candidate should have a passion to learn and develop new skills working for the design of our advanced robotic platforms. It is desirable to have the following skills:
* Knowledge in 3D CAD design software like Solidworks
* Basic knowledge of materials properties and usage
* Perform stress analysis on simple and sophisticated assemblies (static and dynamic)
* Design for manufacturing (3D printing, CNC, etc)
* Robotic related final thesis (design and build)
Graduate Engineer (Software)
The candidate should have a passion to learn and develop new skills developing software for our advanced robotic platforms. It is desirable to have the following skills:
* Knowledge of C and C++ (ideally C++11 or newer)
* Exposure in managing and building complex software projects using Cmake
* Programming in Linux
* Robotic related final thesis (advanced behaviour design)
Graduate Engineer (Control)
The candidate should have a passion to learn and develop new skills designing the control for our advanced robotic platforms. It is desirable to have the following skills:
* Knowledge of linear and non-linear control theory and its application
* Develop, implement and tune PID controllers
* System identification
* Modelling and simulation
* Robotic related final thesis (implementation of control strategies)
Graduate Engineer (Electronics)
The candidate should have a passion to learn and develop new skills designing the electronics and the electrical systems needed for our advanced robotic platforms. It is desirable to have the following skills:
* A strong understanding of electronic circuit design, PCBs and electrical systems
* Exposure to analogue and digital systems design
* Power supply design
* Design and customise amplifiers and signal conditioning circuits
* Robotic related final thesis (design and build).
To apply for any of the Graduate roles, please forward your CV to [hidden email]
Enquiries are welcome by emailing Professor Gurvinder Virk: [hidden email]
Professor Gurvinder S. Virk
Innovative Technology & Science Limited (InnoTecUK)
North Wing, The Old Livery, Hildersham Road, Cambridge, CB21 6DR, UK.
Tel: +44 (0) 1223 893 209
Mob: +44 (0) 7592 611234
Email: [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
This email and any attachments are confidential and legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, dissemination or copying of this email is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying by email, then delete the email completely from your system.
Where the content of this email is personal or otherwise unconnected with the company's business, Innovative Technology & Science Ltd accepts no responsibility or liability for such content.
robotics-worldwide mailing list
|Free forum by Nabble||Edit this page|