[robotics-worldwide] [Meetings] Third Midwest Robotics Workshop

[robotics-worldwide] [Meetings] Third Midwest Robotics Workshop

Matthew Walter-2

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

Midwest Robotics Workshop (MWRW 2018)

June 14–15, 2018

TTI-Chicago

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__mwrw.ttic.edu&d=DwIFaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=n2cuRC611BeMFNeIfg52LmW-VkzP4Av7uU-SfBkeFvo&s=bUA-pj7yPCMZuW7UkycizADnSFEy9DbT6oLTybBdi-A&e= <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__mwrw.ttic.edu_&d=DwIFaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=n2cuRC611BeMFNeIfg52LmW-VkzP4Av7uU-SfBkeFvo&s=djO3u25XZFC3IPxwtb_5xXAz0tpTEY64YKCIG9I2Ei0&e=>

OVERVIEW

We invite all roboticists to attend the third annual Midwest Robotics Workshop (MWRW) to be held at TTI-Chicago on June 14 & 15, 2018.

The Midwest Robotics Workshop is intended to bring together roboticists from academia and industry in and around the Midwestern United States. It is an opportunity for researchers and practitioners to share their work and to network with one another, with the goal of creating a more cohesive and vibrant robotics community in the Midwest. The workshop will feature invited talks by leading researchers, and an exciting collection of oral presentations and interactive poster sessions.

CALL FOR ABSTRACTS

The interactive poster sessions and oral talks are integral to the workshop. They provide participants the opportunity to become familiar with the broad interests of the local robotics community. We encourage researchers to submit a title and abstract summarizing recent or ongoing work. Please note that contributions will not be archived. As such, we welcome abstracts that describe research that was previously published or is still in progress.

INVITED SPEAKERS

Ella Atkins, University of Michigan
Louis Whitcomb, Johns Hopkins University

REGISTRATION

There is no cost to attend the workshop. Please see the workshop homepage (https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__mwrw.ttic.edu&d=DwIFaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=n2cuRC611BeMFNeIfg52LmW-VkzP4Av7uU-SfBkeFvo&s=bUA-pj7yPCMZuW7UkycizADnSFEy9DbT6oLTybBdi-A&e= <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__mwrw.ttic.edu_&d=DwIFaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=n2cuRC611BeMFNeIfg52LmW-VkzP4Av7uU-SfBkeFvo&s=djO3u25XZFC3IPxwtb_5xXAz0tpTEY64YKCIG9I2Ei0&e=>) for information on how to register.

ORGANIZING COMMITTEE

Ram Vasudevan, University of Michigan
Matthew Walter, TTI-Chicago