[robotics-worldwide] [News]: Announcement of robotics video channel

[robotics-worldwide] [News]: Announcement of robotics video channel

Ji Zhang
Dear robotics-worldwide organizers

We recently started a robotics channel on YouTube. Would it be possible to
make an announcement on robotics-worldwide?

On this channel, we will talk about non-traditional ways of solving
robotics problems which demonstrate exceptional capabilities.

We uploaded one video about pose estimation and mapping with some
attracting results. More videos will come out. The next one will cover
drone autonomy in aggressive flights with an emphases on motion planning.

YouTube channel: Robotics Post-Immersionism
Link: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.youtube.com_channel_UCiEih2Ez3vxY6jlaXij6xQQ&d=DwIBaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=nOcWfa8Aiz3HEh7GXnDoZJtM9n1JsOON6g5nfamV_v8&s=VMmx0TolpKCJdOXc78AoKVISoVN67QKvsnvREQIJo3I&e=

Thanks in advance!

-Ji
--
Ji Zhang, PhD