[robotics-worldwide] [News] " Antonio Bicchi: How controllers get the task done without destroying the natural dynamics of soft robots:" NEW PODCAST CLIP

MAM

[robotics-worldwide] [News] " Antonio Bicchi: How controllers get the task done without destroying the natural dynamics of soft robots:" NEW PODCAST CLIP

MAM
*Antonio Bicchi: How controllers get the task is done without destroying the
natural dynamics of soft robots:*" NEW PODCAST CLIP. Controllers " We don't
understand it completely well, I myself was mistaken at the beginning" How
controllers get the task done without destroying the natural dynamics of
soft robots. These controllers don't explore the elasticity" prof. Antonio
explains what are the solutions to counter this problem.

*You can listen to the episode on the following platforms: *

*SoundCloud:*http://tiny.cc/6yenfz
*iTunes:*http://apple.co/342ehCv
*Google Podcast:*http://tiny.cc/vslsdz
*Spotify:*http://tiny.cc/mn2sez

Please, consider sharing the episode with your colleagues who are interested
in it.

Sent from: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__robotics-2Dworldwide.1046236.n5.nabble.com_&d=DwICAg&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=dFKxqAyUycvStOyj3p0vV4uc_XmM8EnIltufMi4W2fQ&s=6FKg8hR07aKoNUo8khgP8b9b4aYf-JEOs-YCMFicolA&e=