[robotics-worldwide] [News] "Soft Robotics With Geoffry Spinks" NEW PODCAST EPISODE

MAM

[robotics-worldwide] [News] "Soft Robotics With Geoffry Spinks" NEW PODCAST EPISODE

MAM

*"Soft Robotics with Geoffry Spinks"* NEW IEEE RAS SOFT ROBOTICS PODCAST
EPISODE. In this podcast, we interviewed Geoffrey Spinks, a senior Professor
at the Australian Institute for Innovative Materials. Geoffry is currently
the Challenge Leader for Making Future Industries at the University of
Wollongong's Global Challenges Program.

*You can listen to the episode on the following platforms:*

*SoundCloud:*https://soundcloud.com/user-779248097/soft-robotics-with-geoffrey-spinks
*iTunes:*http://apple.co/342ehCv
*Google Podcast:*http://tiny.cc/vslsdz

Please, consider sharing the episodes with your colleagues who are
interested in. we would be glad to receive your feedback and comments.

Best Regards,

--
Sent from: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__robotics-2Dworldwide.1046236.n5.nabble.com_&d=DwICAg&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=YzP43W_QDkXNUO6mgEw_656SHFxT7YQeOrtHWZFSMzY&s=Fhz2ui6J8ZKpoIq9jRF7y-GiFXU9TYMN2n-wTVj6cGg&e=