[robotics-worldwide] Postdoc Positions at Yale University

[robotics-worldwide] Postdoc Positions at Yale University

Aaron Dollar
Postdoc Positions at Yale University

I am seeking applicants for Postdoctoral Researchers for a number of
possible projects in support of current work in my lab: robotic grasping and
manipulation, aerial manipulation, rehabilitation robotics, active
structures, and biomechanics of human manipulation. More information about
recent work can be found at: http://www.eng.yale.edu/grablab/

The specific nature of the work will vary depending on the interests and
background of the applicant, but substantial hardware and experimental
experience is strongly preferred. Quality of the applicant is more important
than specific background, but excellent written and spoken English skills
are essential.

I am deeply committed to a strong mentoring relationship with my lab group
and creating a fun, exciting, and productive work environment. In addition
to technical areas associated with the research project, successful
applicants can expect to gain experience in grant writing, student
supervision, and project management, as well as develop strong ties to the
academic and industrial robotics community in the Northeast US. Within Yale,
our lab has close interaction with the research group of Prof. John Morrell,
a lead developer of the Segway Human Transporter whose research centers on
Human-Machine Interaction.

Interested applicants should send a CV describing their background, skill
set and career goals, along with three references and any other relevant
information to Prof. Aaron Dollar ([hidden email]).

Aaron M. Dollar

Assistant Professor of Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science

Yale University

office:  <tel:%28203%29%20436-9122> (203) 436-9122

 <mailto:[hidden email]> [hidden email]

 <http://www.eng.yale.edu/grablab/> http://www.eng.yale.edu/grablab/