[robotics-worldwide] UNI Mini-Sumo Ship-In's Invitational April 28th

[robotics-worldwide] UNI Mini-Sumo Ship-In's Invitational April 28th

Randy M. Dumse
Mini-Sumo Ship-In's at UNI! for the sixth year!

Shipping in your Mini-Sumo robot provides a real service to our
robotics students. Seeing the different designs and
implementation of the Ship-Ins is the spice in the cake for our
students. Better trained students then is a service to the
robotics community.!

What better example of showing your robots have matured, than
you send them off to compete in a contest on their own, and then
watch the Live Webcast as they "duke it out" with other robots
from our students and this and other countries Ship-Ins. And if
you've seen the previous matches, you know we get some very
careful and dilligent assistants to prepare, place and operate
your robots per your written instructions.

We've got a new web site you can see the past 5  years
recordings on if you wish.

http://narobotics.org/

Here's a way to send your robot into combat, and have its
appearance documented for the foreseeable future! ("I'll make ya
famous!") You too can have your robot immortalized by entering
it in this competition.

So get ready and send in those challengers. Remember, there's a
cap on how many competitors will be accepted (12) so enter as
soon as you can. Details for shipping and entry form on the web
site:

http://narobotics.org/how-ship-your-sumo-robot-april-29-2010-uni
-mini-sumo-invitational

Come on and Ship-In those Mini-Sumos!