Job Title: Robotics/AI engineer for Cloud AI platform team
Location: San Francisco, CA
How to apply: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__boards.greenhouse.io_anki_jobs_690026&d=DwIFaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=whQKykg2cl3UefSCSVIMbqoGCUWaprrx37DmX3x7txw&s=JKeqVhXMa0hG1GkLouyZXFr7z3olpWh2v62yS1_qUsA&e=
Anki's robotics team is searching for a senior platform services engineer
for our Cloud AI team. This team is responsible for building cloud services
that give our robots much stronger capabilities in voice, image and general
pattern recognition, and allow connections to cloud-driven dynamic content.
You will focus on designing microservices/APIs that give our robots
cloud-connected features that significantly enhance their usefulness and
value. You could be exploring new AI APIs from large cloud providers, or
deploying our own deep-networks for voice/NLP or image recognition tasks.
You will join a small, senior team of engineers tasked with deploying
bleeding edge AI algorithms to power one of the most sophisticated uses of
artificial intelligence and robotics in a mass-market application. As a
Cloud AI engineer, you will bring a depth of knowledge on robotics, AI or
pattern recognition systems, and team up with production engineers to
deploy highly scalable, reliable, production quality AI services.
Your passion for high quality code and architecture, for automation and
testing, and for identifying and solving problems with code will help Anki
create new kinds of AI and robotics in the cloud.
*Duties and Responsibilities*
- Design, implement, and expand mission critical and high-volume AI
services running on a major cloud service
- Evaluate existing AI services from major cloud providers involving
voice, NLP, and image recognition, or deploy your own networks using tools
like Tensorflow or Caffe.
- Create and enhance robust test suites of your code, be passionate
about the value of automated testing
- Support robust automation of development, deployment, operation, and
investigation of services
- Participate in and lead security investigations, performance testing,
- Work with business and technology stakeholders to obtain requirements,
define projects, and own the delivery of those projects
- Work along with the platform team including DevOps engineers to
maintain high reliability during peak use, have a passion for monitoring,
logging, and systems
- Experience in machine learning or pattern recognition as applied to
voice/speech, NLP/NLU, or image recognition.
- Strong experience with either C++, Go, or Python in a production
- 5+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Excellent developer familiarity with a major cloud platform such as
Amazon AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure
- Experience creating horizontally scalable services
- Ability to prioritize and track multiple projects in parallel
- Passion for robotics and artificial intelligence
- MS/Ph.D in robotics or machine learning/NLP discipline
- Experience with speech/NLP/image recognition systems provided by
Amazon AWS, Google Cloud, Watson, or Azure/Bing.
- Experience with voice assistant technology such as Amazon’s Alexa, or
Google Home Assistant, or Microsoft Cortana.
- Knowledge of deep-network tools such as TensorFlow or Caffe.
- Experience with cloud tools such as Amazon EC2/ECS/S3/Redshift,
DynamoDB, or MySQL.
- Experience managing security, load testing, logging of cloud services
- Experience with Docker/containers
- Small and very experienced team focused on collaboration and shared
- Competitive salaries, stock options and great benefits (health,
subsidized public transportation costs, generous vacation)
- Great San Francisco office with lots of light and great views,
convenient to every mode of mass transit – on wheels, on rails and on water
- Early stage start-up where you’ll help shape the culture and have a
- Free catered lunches, snacks and drinks
- You get to work on bleeding edge of AI/robotics products and
challenging problems with some amazingly talented and fun people!
robotics-worldwide mailing list
|Free forum by Nabble||Edit this page|