We are a couple of enthusiastic, field roboticists who are pushing the limits
to deliver practical, autonomous transportation solutions, and currently
looking for a few good engineers for the following openings.
1)Responsibilities: You will be a part of developing either
a) “Vehicle detection and tracking module” that detects vehicles
around our vehicle from a given image frame and tracks the detected vehicles
b) “Ego-lane, boundary detection and tracking” that detects the
boundaries of ego-lane and tracks them over time.
a) Must-to-have: Your skillset should be qualified to write codes in
a high-quality for either of the above-mentioned projects. In particular,
what we’d like to see from you is,
• Strong interest in working on exciting and rewarding, but very
• Passionate about autonomous transportation technologies.
• Demonstrable SW coding skills in C++ at Linux dev environment.
• Hand-on experience in computer vision algorithm development
and system integration.
• Solid understanding of engineering math, multivariate
statistics, probabilistic approach to robotics,
• Familiar with using libraries like OpenCV, Eigen, boost, etc,
and with dev tools like CMake, Git, etc
• Experience in developing multi-object tracking system using
any Bayes filters (e.g., EKF, UKF, Particle filters), ROS, writing Python
codes, unit testing.
• Experience with machine learning projects using deep learning,
• Excellency in C++ coding,
• PhD/Masters degree in related fields, e.g., Computer Science,
Electrical Engineering, Robotics, Mechanical Engineering,
• We respect where you study/studied, but care more about what
you did for how long and what/how you contribute our projects based on your
• Direct experience with autonomous transportation is A plus!
Locations: Seoul, Korea or Silicon Valley, CA
— Competitive salary, and equity (based on experience and contribution),
— Unlimited time off,
— Flexible working hours,
— Health insurance,
— Working w/ world-class, field-robotics engineers,
— Opportunity to grow with the company, and actually deliver useful
autonomous solutions to the society.
How to apply: Send us an email to [hidden email] with your latest
resume, links to your codes/previous projects/anything you want to brag