[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Computer Vision Software Engineer at Moley Robotics
Computer Vision Software Engineer
Moley Robotics is a fast growing robotics start-up which has creating a revolutionary domestic kitchen with an integrated robotic system. Moley has gathered international recognition for this innovative product and is currently executing a fast paced a development plan to bring the product to market.
As part of the growing development team Moley is seeking a Computer Vision Software Engineer. This role will place the individual at the heart of the consumer robotics industry.
- PhD or MS in computer vision, robotics, or software with a strong concentration in vision
- 3+ years of commercial C++ development experience
- Familiarity with open source vision packages such as PCL or OpenCV
- Significant experience with object recognition and positioning
- Previous experience working with ROS
- Python experience