[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Funded PhD openings in Robotics, Control, and Mechatronics at NCKU
Several funded PhD positions are available at the NRSL (Networked Robotic
System Laboratory) in NCKU (National Cheng Kung University), Tainan,
Taiwan. Candidates with background in automatic control, robotics,
dynamical system theory, and/or applied mechatronics will receive special
The research will continue our well established system and algorithms for
mobile robots in indoor environments and mobile manipulators in industrial
environments with coordination, cooperation, and human-robot interaction.
The successful candidates will receive a competitive scholarship and
research assistantship including tuition waiver and stipend. Scholarship
and research assistantship will be provided for the entire doctoral program.
- Relevant degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, or related area,
- Strong background in control systems, robotics, and mechatronics,
- Strong programming skills in C/C++, Matlab, and
- Experience with mechatronics
- Proficient oral and written skills in English.
*To apply*, contact Prof. Liu ([hidden email]) with a single PDF
- Cover Letter describing background, experience, and motivation,
- CV including 3 references, and
- Transcripts of the applicant’s bachelor and/or master studies.
Closing date for applications: *September 10, 2017* or until all positions