[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Graduate Robotics Engineer opportunities - Cambridge, UK
Innovative Technology and Science Limited (InnoTecUK) is a UK based SME specialising in the development of robotic solutions for overcoming complex inspection and automation challenges. InnoTecUK's robotics solutions have been developed through research & development, working closely with industry and research organisations in approx. 50 multi-disciplinary collaborative European and national research projects leading to realisation of robot products in niche and emerging robot markets. Examples include:
1. Climbing robots for non-destructive testing in hazardous environments such as wind turbines and oil tanks
2. Underwater inspection of risers in off shore oil and gas installations and other underwater structures
3. Collaborative robot teams (human-robot and robot-robot)
4. Assistive wearable exoskeletons for supporting daily living activities of the elderly for non-medical and medical applications
5. Condition monitoring of aerospace and rail structures and systems, etc.
We are looking for a significant number of newly graduated persons to start employment as Graduate Engineers as soon as possible. In particular we are looking for mechanical, electronic, control and software graduates with a passion for robotics. All the candidates should be qualified with a 1st class degree or a 2:1 degree in a relevant engineering discipline as a minimum. Graduates with Masters and PhD qualification in these subjects are welcome.