[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Hiring for Autonomous Driving at Qualcomm Research Philadelphia
Hiring for Autonomous Driving at Qualcomm Research Philadelphia
We are looking for talented research engineers to join our team to develop safe and reliable autonomous vehicles that will revolutionize transportation. In a collaborative environment, we solve exciting challenges spanning perception, machine learning, sensor fusion, planning, and control.
Work alongside advanced drone technology experts at Qualcomm Research Philadelphia. Our state-of-the-art facilities are located within the Pennovation Works, a collaborative campus for technology, design, art, engineering, and medicine.
• Experience with autonomous systems in one or more of the following areas: computer vision, machine learning, automotive controls, planning under uncertainty, or localization and mapping.
• Experience working with, modifying, and creating advanced algorithms
• Experience programming in C++
• Extensive experience working with autonomous driving is highly preferred
• Large scale probabilistic planning
• Robust software design for safety-critical systems
• Multi-modal sensor fusion for localization and dynamic object tracking
• High-fidelity simulation of dynamic systems in virtual worlds