This is an exciting time for IIT's Biomedical Robotics Laboratory. We are
seeking outstanding and highly-motivated PhD students for a number of
ongoing and new projects in medical, surgical and assistive robotics.
The positions are available at the Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia (IIT,
Genoa, Italy) in collaboration with the University of Genoa (UNIGE). The
research work will be done at the IIT with the academic curriculum managed
Available research themes include:
* Robot-assisted ENT microsurgery
* Robot-assisted pediatric microsurgery
* Laser microsurgery technologies
* Novel interfaces and technologies for assistive robotic systems
* Real-time cancer detection systems
* Robotic catheterization systems
Candidates must have a Masters degree to be eligible for the PhD positions.
A Research Plan must be submitted by the candidate as part of the