[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Multiple R&D positions at Wyca - Toulouse
Wyca Robotics is a young startup located in the wonderful city of Toulouse.
We develop autonomous mobile robot to welcome, serve and guide clients,
patients and visitors in real environment. Keylo is our main product, a
modular service robot which has been implemented in several stores and
hospital of Europe (including France, Spain, Switzerland and Germany) and
USA. Our main focus is on autonomous-navigation and intuitive API to
integrate our robot in the client system.
We have new exciting projects in the retail, security, healthcare,
transportation, and inventory sector. We are looking for talented women and
men passionated about robotics to helping us developing effective solutions
to our customers needs.
Your job at Wyca
As member of the team you will be involved in the research and development
activities related with our robotics platform. This include:
- writing efficient algorithms;
- deploy the robot on the customer site;
- perform tests and maintenance of our robots remotely;
- collaborate in the writing of research reports, scientific
publications, and project proposal.
- Good rated university degree (Master or Diplom-Ingenieur) in the
field of electrical/mecanical/control engineering or information technology
or computer science. Exceptional curriculum from different field might be
- Very good programming skills in C++/Python;
- Proven knowledge and extensive experience in at least one of the
following areas: vision/LIDAR-based autonomous navigation, multi-modal
sensor fusion, mobile robotics, person tracking/following;
- Extensive experience in ROS;
- Mastery of Linux;
- Good knowledge of cooperative software development with GIT;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Passionated about robotics.
★ PhD in robotics;
★ Proficiency in OpenCV and PCL
★ Good understanding of GPUs, OpenCL and CUDA.
★ Knowledge of the principles of path planning and obstacle avoidance