[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] PhD position in Mobile Manipulators at the NRSL, NCKU, Taiwan
A PhD position is available at the NRSL (Networked Robotic System
Laboratory) in NCKU (National Cheng Kung University), Tainan, Taiwan.
Candidates with background in automatic control, robotics, dynamical system
theory, and/or applied mechatronics will receive special consideration.
The research will continue our well established system and algorithms for
mobile manipulators in industrial environments with coordination,
cooperation, and human-robot interaction.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive scholarship and
research assistantship including tuition waiver and stipend. Scholarship is
typically yearly based and renewal is upon mutual agreement.
- Relevant degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, or related area,
- Strong background in control systems, robotics, and mechatronics,
- Strong programming skills in C/C++, Matlab, and
- Experience with mechatronics
- Proficient oral and written skills in English.
*To apply*, contact Prof. Liu ([hidden email]) with a single PDF
- Cover Letter describing background, experience, and motivation,
- CV including 3 references, and
- Transcripts of the applicant’s bachelor and/or master studies.
Closing date for applications: *March 17, 2017* or until all positions are