- Successfully completed university degree (Master, Diplom or
equivalent) in Computer Science or a related engineering subject with
- Excellent knowledge of and experience with computer vision,
robotics, machine learning, control, object-oriented programming and
- Excellent written and spoken English skills. Willingness to learn
German is expected.
How to apply:
- Cover Letter with your interest and experience related to the
position (1 page).
- CV. Please indicate your relevant skills, scientific publications,
awards, research videos and/or code, professional profile(s).
- Bachelor’s and Master's degrees and transcripts. Specify your GPA
Please send your application with the usual documents as one single PDF
file to [hidden email]
To ensure equal opportunities between women and men, applications by
women with the required qualifications are explicitly desired.
Qualified individuals with disabilities will be favored. The TU
Berlin values the diversity of its members and is committed to the
goals of equal opportunities.