[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] PhD positions in control, robotics, and machine learning at UTSA
Fully funded PhD positions are available starting Fall 2020 in control,
robotics, and machine learning. Research will be conducted in the Unmanned
Systems Lab, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, the
University of Texas at San Antonio (UTSA) under the supervision of Dr.
- a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer science,
mathematics, or related fields ;
- strong background in mathematics, control systems, robotics, or
- excellent writing and communication skills;
- experience in Python or C++.
- master’s degree
- experience in ROS and basic machine learning algorithms
- demonstrated research experience: project or publication
how to apply:
send the following documents in a single pdf file
- one page cover letter describing your interest, goal, and how your
background fits well;
- cv or resume
- GRE and TOEFL/IELTS
to [hidden email].