Candidates must have strong expertise in Robotics and Mechatronics/Design to apply.
Interested candidates should submit the following by email in a_single PDF file_ [hidden email]
1. Curriculum vitae with a list of at least 3 references
2. A one-page summary of research background and interests
3. At least three papers which could be either published, accepted for publication, or in-preparation, which demonstrates expertise in the areas mentioned above
4. Relevant courses taken during Ph.D. studies
5. Doctoral dissertation topic and the expected date of graduation (for those who are currently pursuing a Ph.D.)
Georgia Tech is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.