Thus, we are seeking applications from young researchers with special
interest in human-robot interaction and human-robot moral relationships.
Candidates with specific expertise/background in the following domains are
particularly welcome this time:
- Human behavior recognition using range-finder and/or depth cameras
- Machine learning, such as DNN (deep neural network), for visual and/or
- Human behavior modeling for social robots
- Robotics relevant to social robots
- Empirical (experimental) studies on human-robot social interaction
The employment contract is made for each Japanese fiscal year (starting on
April and finishing on March of next year); however, the starting period is
flexible (after August 2018). Extensions will be expected based on the
The wage will be decided based on experience and expertise.
Please feel free to ask us ([hidden email]) about details. To apply,
please send us email including your CV and a statement about your interest