[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Postdoc openings in bio-inspired robots and rehabilitation robotics at the Chinese University of Hong Kong
We are seeking for candidates for postdoctoral fellows at the Robotics
Institute and Department of Mechanical and Automation Engineering at the
Chinese University of Hong Kong in Bio-Inspired and Rehabilitation
Robotics. The researcher will work on control and analysis of
anthropomorphic and cable-driven robots to study human motor primitives
and control, emulation of musculoskeletal impairments, and study of
exo-muscular rehabilitation robots. This project is a interdisciplinary
project with collaboration with therapists, clinicians and researchers
from the hospital.
- [Required] PhD degree in Robotics, Mechatronics or equivalent
- [Required] Practical skills and experience in robotic manipulation,
human motor control and/or rehabilitation robotics
- [Required] Hands-on experience to control robot hardware using ROS, C++,
- [Desired] Experience with cable-driven robots
- [Required] Independent research ability
- [Required] Leadership skills and ability to work in a team with other
researchers and students
- [Required] Good analytical, writing and presentation skills
Monthly salary and fringe benefits: salary will be highly competitive,
commensurate with qualifications and experience. Position is typically
yearly based and renewal is upon mutual agreement.
Application procedure: to apply, please send your CV and any supporting
documents to [hidden email].
Interested applicants can also find me to discuss about the position at
ICRA2017 (Singapore) if you are attending!