[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Postdoc openings in construction robotics at the Chinese University of Hong Kong
We are seeking for candidates for postdoctoral fellows at the Robotics
Institute and Department of Mechanical and Automation Engineering at the
Chinese University of Hong Kong in Construction Robotics. The researcher
will work on robotic manipulation, sensing and control projects of
cable-driven robots, parallel and serial manipulators for different
construction operations, such as 3D building printing, interior renovation
and exterior construction. This project is a multidisciplinary project
with collaboration with the architects and construction firms.
- [Required] PhD degree in Robotics, Mechatronics or equivalent
- [Required] Practical skills and experience in robotic manipulation and
- [Required] Hands-on experience to control robot hardware using ROS, C++,
- [Desired] Experience with cable-driven robots
- [Required] Independent research ability
- [Required] Leadership skills and ability to work in a team with other
researchers and students
- [Required] Good analytical, writing and presentation skills
Monthly salary and fringe benefits: salary will be highly competitive,
commensurate with qualifications and experience. Position is typically
yearly based and renewal is upon mutual agreement.
Application procedure: to apply, please send your CV and any supporting
documents to [hidden email].
Interested applicants can also find me to discuss about the position at
ICRA2017 (Singapore) if you are attending!