The candidate should hold a PhD degree from a reputed University in Robotics, AI, Machine Learning or Computer Science. The applicant must have experience in one of the following topics as evidenced by publications in high level journals and conferences:
• Human Behaviour Modelling
• AI Machine Learning
• Reinforcement Learning or Adaptive Control
• Human-Robot Interaction and Cooperation
• Multimodal Multiparty Interaction
• Multimodal Effect and Social Behaviour Recognition
Preferred Skill (Not required but will be plus)
• Familiar with real time human-machine interaction software like tracking of human gestures and facial expressions, OpenCV, decision making and dialogue system.
• The Robot Operating System (ROS)
• Deep learning and Convolutional Architecture for Fast Feature Embedding (Caffe).
• Robotic System Integration
Please submit the following to Professor Nadia Thalmann at [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]> :
• Statement of support of application explaining why you believe you are a suitable candidate for this post, how you meet its requirements and the experience which you have that is relevant. Please highlight particular achievements
• Curriculum vitae with photo
• Two names and contacts of referees
• Salary expectation
• Availability date
Review of applicants will begin immediately and continue until the positions are filled. NTU offers a vibrant multidisciplinary research environment, with both students and faculty members enjoying a host of opportunities for research collaboration with world-leading universities and renowned institutes. There is a strong research culture where innovation and critical enquiry are key features. NTU researchers are immersed in the best of work environment.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: This email is intended solely for the person(s) named and may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it, notify us and do not copy, use, or disclose its contents.
Towards a sustainable earth: Print only when necessary. Thank you.
robotics-worldwide mailing list
[hidden email] http://duerer.usc.edu/mailman/listinfo.cgi/robotics-worldwide