* MSc in engineering, computer science and physics. No need of work
experience in industry (it will be considered as an added value).
* Signal processing skills.
* Experience with large datasets/databases.
* Pattern recognition skills.
* Proficiency in Python and Matlab.
* Experience on underwater/oceanographic environments (e.g. sound speed
Location: La Spezia (ITA), Centre for Maritime Research and
Duration: 5 months (first period, November 2018/ March 2019) continued
by 6 months (second period) based on performance
Starting date: As soon as possible, preferably November 2018.
Details about the CMRE can be found at the following link: