We are now looking for a Research manager to not only push forward our current work in cloud robotics by building applications that use Noos in specific contexts, but also to help us achieve our dream of building an AI infrastructure that will offer centralised intelligence to robots.
*What you will do*
You will collaborate with our technology partners and customers in cutting-edge projects. You will effectively present your ideas to them, and to the company’s management. You will seek funding for these ideas, by preparing technical proposals and presentations. You will have ownership of funded projects, including managing junior staff and budget.
*Your essential skills*
– Coding experience in C++
– Experience with Robot Operating System (ROS)
– Experience with Horizon 2020 and/or Innovate UK funding processes
*Your desirable skills*
– Hold or about to complete a PhD in robotics / AI or equivalent
– Familiarity with OpenCV / PyTorch / TensorFlow / CUDA / MRPT
*What we offer*
– Work-time flexibility, including teleworking
– A research culture within a private company
– Base salary: £40-60K, depending on experience
– Stock options and bonuses