- Create quick Proof of Concepts to help build rich robotics system experience for the organization, which can then be leveraged for the development of real-world projects.
- In coordination with the hardware engineering team, perform engineering work in analysis, design, development, evaluation, planning, testing and operation in support of system and technical product development.
- Work on building autonomous operating heavy-duty loaders that are targeted towards disruptive products, based on embedded system architecture, machine learning, computer vision, robotics, sensor fusion, motion planning, robot simulator, etc.
- M.S. or Ph.D. Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in robotics system design.
- Track record of designing and building robotic systems with extensive experience in precision motion and machine vision.
- Relevant experience in system architecture, including broad technical knowledge in mechanical design, electronic controls, precision motion and positioning, optical fibers, and lasers.
- Strong background in robotics, self-driving cars, motion planning, sensor fusion, Lidar, radar, camera, IMU, GPS, Apollo, embedded.
- Proficiency in modern programming languages such as C++ and Python
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Experience with deep learning frameworks: Caffe, TensorFlow, Theano, Torch.
- Published papers in top conferences or journals such as CVPR/ICCV/NIPS/IEEE Transactions.
Motion Metrics International Corp is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Please email resume with cover letter to [hidden email]