As a well-capitalized start-up we have demonstrated our prototype robot at CES 2018, and have additional key members and breakthrough technological approaches to ensure success in this challenging field. At the moment we are searching for Robotics Simulation Engineer with knowledge and experience with robotic simulation tools. Check more info below:
Job Summary & Responsibilities
- You will develop and maintain simulation tools useful for testing software from integrated robotic teams and planning and execution team. You will create simulation models, set up a simulation and tune your solution:
- Create URDF models based on hardware specifications (geometric as well as dynamic data).
- Create and calibrate actuator, sensor and environmental models using Gazebo and Rviz.
- Maintain models such that real robot physical effects are also present in simulation.
- Model communication bridge between robot low-level and high-level software for simulation using ROS.
- You will work in a scrum-based agile development cycle. You will be working alongside founders, researchers, and engineers to design and build first-generation robotic solutions for mass consumer adoption.
You will be measured by simulation quality, quality of the models, ability to communicate with other IRT (Integrated Robotic Teams).
- Master degree in Robotics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Previous experience with complex systems.
- Knowledge and experience with robotic simulation tools, especially Gazebo.
- Professional experience with ROS.
- Experience simulating robotics systems.
- Physics (mechanics) knowledge (torques, friction forces, damping etc.).
- Sensor noise models knowledge.
Professional experience with robotic simulation tools, good C++ skills.
Flexible Hours & 100% Remote Work:
These roles permit flexible working hours and are 100% remote.
Contract work or a permanent position: we can accommodate you.
Aeolus Robotics was founded to bring the first generation of household robot assistants to life, and to market. Integrating prowess from world-leading Taiwanese manufacturers with Silicon Valley AI genius, we are breaking ground in general-purpose consumer robotics with capability in unstructured “human” spaces. Our CTO, an expert in AI and machine learning, led the DARPA effort that spun out the Watson AI project.
We invite top-notch people with a passion for robotics to join us in this technical adventure. Among our many open positions (https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__aeolusbot.com_careers&d=DwIFaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=2nle3cdXEzX3heXSnIASULKBmC2tQbDBe4eMDUYdzSc&s=72hTMcjImysSfim7WaRmPpz3lScBINila1ngiTFBWvQ&e=) you may just find your dream job, so make sure to check the whole list!
As a well-capitalized start-up we have demonstrated our prototype robot at CES 2018, and have additional key members and breakthrough technological approaches to ensure success in this challenging field. Check our website for more, and search the web for "Aeolus Robot" to find some of the many articles and videos about our prototype demonstrations.
Please apply by our application form<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__careers.aeolusbot.com_recruit_Apply.na-3Fdigest-3D2kkg-40BUiyqU4iM-40A-40r3uzvVOX-40gXjKXrAf8CbAbM6Hw-2D-26embedsource-3Drobotics-2Dworldwide&d=DwIFaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=2nle3cdXEzX3heXSnIASULKBmC2tQbDBe4eMDUYdzSc&s=j_Im2t1URwhAcpvRSC0BREj37Y6AQlxhcODoC4uhXtQ&e=>
Aeolus Robotics, Inc.
This email contains confidential or legally privileged information of Aeolus Robotics and is for the sole use of its intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, copy, use, disclosure or distribution of this email or the content of this email is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, you may reply to the sender and should delete all copies of this e-mail immediately.
robotics-worldwide mailing list
|Free forum by Nabble||Edit this page|