At Sevensense we push the frontiers of mobile robotics. Our mission is to
unlock new levels of efficiency for entire industries by making robots
navigate smarter than ever before. Equipped with our technology, robots can
autonomously navigate in dynamic indoor and outdoor environments such as
airports, supermarkets, warehouses and train stations.
We are now looking for a passionate individual to join our team and speed
up the development of the Sevensense core technology. As a key member of a
small and versatile team, you will help us deploying cutting-edge
algorithms on computationally limited mobile platforms which will soon be
introduced into the market. Specifically, you will be responsible for
porting our core C++ codebase from Intel to ARM architecture with a focus
on speeding up the existing code on the target platforms. This will require
low and high level code optimizations in order to allow our robots to
operate in real-time. The ideal candidate should draw great satisfaction
from autonomously pushing the runtime performance and memory efficiency
forward and at the same time be eager to teach colleagues how to write more
efficient code in the first place.
- Perform code optimizations for deployment on computationally limited
- Perform comprehensive C++ profiling to detect performance bottlenecks
and setup continuous performance monitoring.
- Produce high-quality C++ code and participate in the continuous
development of a large code-base.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional engineering team for integrating
your solutions into products.
- Relevant engineering experience in developing, optimizing and debugging
- Experience with C++ profiling tools (e.g. valgrind, VTune, Linux perf,
- Knowledge of ARM specific assembly instructions (e.g. NEON) is a plus.
- Experience with computer vision algorithms and ROS is a plus.
- Team player excited about working in a dynamic startup environment.
- An active environment where everyone strives to achieve her/his full
- A unique opportunity to join at an early stage and actively take part in
the development of our business and team culture.
- An ideal office location in the center of Zurich and its startup scene.
- A friendly, supportive and international team to share both hard work
and fun with.