[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Start-up in Berlin seeks biologists for multiple open positions (senior and junior)
Start-up in Berlin seeks biologists for multiple open positions (senior and junior)
neuraltrain GmbH is a newly founded digital health start-up based in Berlin developing innovative, digital mental health solutions.
We are looking for biologist(s)/neuroscientist(s) for one of the current projects on a digital therapy solution in depression and affective disorders. Start dates are as soon as possible.
* Design, conduct, analyse and present experimental research from the project
* In-depth literature review and meta-analyses; in particular, brain oscillations, psychophysics, perceptual learning, depression, internet-based therapy interventions are topics of relevance
* Identification and establishment of scientific collaboration with academic partners
* Writing reports, grants, publications in English
* PhD in Neurosciences/ Psychology/ Biology; fresh graduates and post-docs are particularly encouraged to apply
* Expertise in the following areas: neuronal oscillations, affective sciences, psychophysics, perceptual learning, EEG, EMG, skin conductance experiments and Depression.
* Programming and some app development experience is a strong plus
* Experience as an independent researcher in any of the above areas
* Knowledge of Python and/or willingness to learn, strong statistical and analytical skills
* Entrepreneurial mentality and an ownership/stakeholder attitude to get things done
* Knowledge of 'key opinion leaders' in depression and psychiatry, psychology, brain oscillations is a plus
You do not have to match all the criteria to apply. We will assess your fit on a case by case basis.
We are an equal opportunities employer and favour diversity.
We offer a young and dynamic working environment in a hip and exciting co-working space called MINDSPACE right in the heart of Berlin. We are a small, but growing team and are very well-connected in the Digital Health ecosystem. We offer enough flexibility to grow personally and professionally.
If you feel addressed by this job description, feel encouraged to get in touch at [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]> with your CV and cover letter describing your motivation for the project and digital health.
Dr. Arnab Chakrabarty
Founder and CEO,
Dr. Arnab Chakrabarty
CEO, neuraltrain GmbH
Phone: +49 (0)160 97041155
Email: [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
Address: neuraltrain GmbH, c/o F.H. Incubator GmbH, Friedrichstr. 68, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Registered at Handelsregister des Registergerichts Charlottenburg; Registernummer: HRB 191630 B
Managing Director: Dr. Arnab Chakrabarty
This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended
recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential
information and/or be subject to company privilege. It should not be copied,
disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an
intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any
attachment and all copies and inform the sender. Thank you.