Test Engineer position available working on commercial-sized robotic cleaning vehicles. Located in Minneapolis.
Job posting online see: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__bit.ly_uscasjd1&d=DwIFAg&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=PW9l4BDPlK3XqMQIbQa0Pik09qjUWEJOi7xgHd4J-fo&s=0dKrzj8ZTwIbckBFOCoO1Ce1NlJoe-4BfGoIeSsPeX8&e=<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__bit.ly_uscasjd1&d=DwMF-g&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=1ykrcHj5qDb6LY_SuHxM_DnaIdKDkuNaWU8K8_6piLU&s=nxUvg11eG8lHDvhHnIYe89ZS8Hqj5EZN-z1NDk4kF8A&e=>
At Nilfisk we believe in the value of new technologies for our customers and are investing in the people and resources to lead the industry forward. As a Test Engineer in our Connected Autonomy Solutions (CAS) group you will be a valued member of the team defining how to test and driving toward test automation.
You use your knowledge of testing electro-mechanical systems to promote best practice, test creation, bug prevention, testability, and support for multiple products. Your focus is primarily on robotic sensor testing, top level system testing and processes however your impact will extend across our portfolio.
Nilfisk is a company with over 110 years of delivering innovation in the professional cleaning industry. We are aiming to hire people who can help us carry our innovation story forward with ever increasing rate of change of technology. Your work here will deliver value to our customers in over 100 countries worldwide.
* Lead and collaborate in developing test approach and execution to improve CAS products, quality, and speed to release
* Work closely with internal and external teams to instrument the system and translate requirements into test cases
* Hands-on work to execute tests, automate, track and communicate outcomes
* Characterize and validate the performance of sensory components to guide design choices
* Bachelors degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience
* 5+ years of relevant test work experience
* Experience with National Instruments, Matlab, or other scripting languages
* Extensive knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging
* Experience with Jira
* Experience with autonomy or robotic sensors
This position is based in our modern Minneapolis, MN facility which includes test, product design, model shop, & production. Learn more about our vision here: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__youtu.be_zixcL6XorU8&d=DwIFAg&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=PW9l4BDPlK3XqMQIbQa0Pik09qjUWEJOi7xgHd4J-fo&s=HFzToKUNkQPPktnIVpnkbGPhTRNGIzA_NfUmgKlUJ0E&e=<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__youtu.be_zixcL6XorU8&d=DwMF-g&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=1ykrcHj5qDb6LY_SuHxM_DnaIdKDkuNaWU8K8_6piLU&s=ZhRxmrWQ5df6p6nhy25jYJ7l9dtsttjCPHPLIVyaxLU&e=>
Minneapolis is a major city in Minnesota that forms "Twin Cities" with the neighboring state capital of St. Paul. Bisected by the Mississippi River, it's known for its parks, lakes, and cultural landmarks.
If you have questions you can contact me directly
P:+1 (763) 745 3563 | [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
robotics-worldwide mailing list
|Free forum by Nabble||Edit this page|