Seeking highly energetic, creative, productive, and outgoing Postdocs
with experience in Robotics and Deep Learning to play an active role in
research in UC Berkley’s AUTOLAB (Automation Sciences Lab) and RISE Lab:
(Real-time Intelligence with Secure Execution). Postdocs will work
closely with Profs. Ken Goldberg and Ion Stoica and our PhD students in
research on Scalable Deep Imitation and Reinforcement Learning problems in
robotics and control, with special focus on cloud computing, leveraging
large dynamic distributed datasets, statistical machine learning, and
To Apply: Please review websites below and email the following
information as a single pdf attachment with
Subject: ** UC Berkeley Postdoc Application **
to Prof. Ken Goldberg <[hidden email]>
1. Cover letter briefly describing your qualifications and career goals
(relevant to experience above and lab projects below).
2. CV with link to your website and papers.
3. Names and contact information of 1-3 references.
4. Potential Start and End Dates.
5. Availability for interview Oct 3 or 4 at IROS in Madrid (not required).