[robotics-worldwide] [journals] CFP Paladyn Jornal of Behavioural Robotics: ARMADA
We are currently accepting submissions for the Special Issue based on the Workshop: Artificial Perception, Machine Learning and Datasets for Human-Robot Interaction (ARMADA'17 - IEEE RO-MAN 2017), which will be published by the Paladyn Journal of Behavioral Robotics.
We warmly invite you to contribute to this Special Issue, which is open for original research articles and review/survey articles.
Submission deadline (firm): November 17th, 2017
Paladyn, Journal of Behavioral Robotics is a fully peer-reviewed, electronic journal that publishes original, high-quality research on topics broadly related to neuronally and psychologically inspired robots and other behaving autonomous systems. The journal provides the readers with free, instant, and permanent access to all content worldwide; and the authors with extensive promotion of published articles, language-correction services, no space constraints and quick publication of accepted articles.
Paladyn, Journal of Behavioral Robotics is indexed in SCOPUS.
There are no submission or publication fees − the journal is free for both authors and readers.
The topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Artificial intelligence and Machine Learning algorithms for HRI
- ML applied to perception systems
- ML and perception for assistive robotics; robotic walker; robotic head
- Context-based perception for HRI
- Environment perception and/or scene understanding
- Cooperative perception
- Activity and action recognition
- Social activity recognition
- Affective computing
- Human behaviour analysis
- Benchmarking HRI in robotic applications
- Multimodal sensor datasets (Mono/Stereo and Thermal cameras, RGB-D, MoCap, IMU, LRF, etc.)
Dr Diego R. Faria, School of Engineering and Applied Science, Aston University, UK
Dr Cristiano Premebida, Institute of Systems and Robotics, University of Coimbra, Portugal
Prof Adriana Tapus, ENSTA-ParisTechl, France
Prof Jorge Dias, University of Coimbra (PT) / Khalifa University (UAE)