[robotics-worldwide] [journals] Final CFP: Paladyn Jornal of Behavioural Robotics: Special Issue "ARMADA"
We are currently accepting submissions for the Special Issue based on the
Workshop: Artificial Perception, Machine Learning and Datasets for
Human-Robot Interaction (ARMADA'17 - IEEE RO-MAN 2017), which will be
published by the Paladyn Journal of
*There are no submission or publication fees* − the journal is free for
both authors and readers.
We warmly invite you to contribute to this Special Issue, which is open for
original research articles and review/survey articles.
Submission deadline (firm): *November 17th*, 2017
Paladyn, Journal of Behavioral Robotics is a fully peer-reviewed,
electronic journal that publishes original, high-quality research on topics
broadly related to neuronally and psychologically inspired robots and other
behaving autonomous systems. The journal provides the readers with free,
instant, and permanent access to all content worldwide; and the authors
with extensive promotion of published articles, language-correction
services, no space constraints and quick publication of accepted articles.
Paladyn, Journal of Behavioral Robotics is indexed in SCOPUS.
The topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Artificial intelligence and Machine Learning algorithms for HRI
- ML applied to perception systems
- ML and perception for assistive robotics; robotic walker; robotic head
- Context-based perception for HRI
- Environment perception and/or scene understanding
- Cooperative perception
- Activity and action recognition
- Social activity recognition
- Affective computing
- Human behaviour analysis
- Benchmarking HRI in robotic applications
- Multimodal sensor datasets (Mono/Stereo and Thermal cameras, RGB-D,
MoCap, IMU, LRF, etc.)
Dr Diego R. Faria, School of Engineering and Applied Science, Aston
Dr Cristiano Premebida, Institute of Systems and Robotics, University of
Prof Adriana Tapus, ENSTA-ParisTechl, France
Prof Jorge Dias, University of Coimbra (PT) / Khalifa University (UAE)