[robotics-worldwide] [journals] Journal of Medical Robotics Research - Call for Papers.
Journal of Medical Robotics Research (JMRR) has completed two years
since its launch in March 2016.
JMRR invites fundamental scientific and technological contributions as
well as clinical evaluation studies in several areas of medical
robotics, such as:
- Robot-assisted Surgery
- Image-guided Interventions
- Rehabilitation Robotics
- Assistive Robotics
- Surgical simulation
- Image-guided Diagnosis and Therapy
- Nano-scale and micro-scale Interventions
- Haptics for Medical Robotics
- Smart instrumented tools for surgery
- Surgical Navigation
- Surgical Workflow
- Wearable Rehabilitation Systems
*There is no page charge or page limit for publication in JMRR.**
Accepted individual video submissions (those not accompanying a paper
submission) by themselves will be published on the journal homepage. So
you are encouraged to submit your video contributions by themselves.