*Exhibits Registration Deadline: 22 March 2020 (23=59 UTC-12)*
*AAMAS-18 Exhibits: 11-13 May 2020*
*Tutorials, Doctoral Consortium, Workshops: 9-10 May 2020*
*Main Conference: 11-13 May 2020*
AAMAS is one of the largest and influential international artificial
intelligence conference, which brings together researchers and developers
on Agents and Multi-Agent systems. AAMAS consistently attracts about
500-700 participants every year, and the estimated number of participants
is over 800 in 2020. AAMAS-2020 aims not only to offer a high-quality
academic conference but also open opportunities to connect researchers to
industry through events such as exhibitions, demonstrations and the
In parallel with the conference, there will be exhibitions on the days of
the main conference, where products such as devices, books, services and
software can be presented. We call upon potential exhibitors to connect
AAMAS-2020 will provide exhibitors with:
- Exhibit space, in a dedicated and easily accessible area of the
- Materials such as a table, chairs and poster board;
- Other resources (on demand) such as an internet connection and electric
The standard fee for exhibiting at AAMAS this year will be 1200 USD, which
includes the above arrangements and a registration fee for one person
including banquet. We are willing to make special arrangements for start-up
companies that wish to exhibit at AAMAS-2020. Potential exhibitors are
encouraged to contact the Exhibitions Chair for more details and any
Companies and publishers wishing to exhibit products or services of
interest to the AAMAS-2020 attendees, are asked to submit an e-mail of
1. A short description of the company.
2. A description of the products or services to be exhibited.
3. The minimum amount of exhibit space needed (e.g., the number of
tables and size needed).
4. Any special requirements (e.g., internet connection, electric power
5. All requests should be submitted to the Exhibitions Chair (see below)
no later than March 22, 2020.
Letters of intent and inquiries can be sent by letter or email to the