[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] BCI workshop -- Hamlyn Symposium on Medical Robotics -- 27th of June, London
We invite you to present a poster and/or attend the Brain Computer Interfacing Workshop at the Hamlyn Symposium on Medical Robotics 2018.
The workshop will host several talks from pioneer in the field of BCI, followed from a poster session.
1) 'Towards Dexterous Manipulation with Brain-Computer-Interfaces', Andrew Schwartz, University of Pittsburgh, PA, USA
2) 'BCI in Neurorehabilitation', Ujwal Chaudhary (Niels Birbaumer's group) , University of Tubingen, Germany
3) 'Neuromuscular Control during Walking in People with Stroke', Natalie Mrachacz-Kersting, Aalborg University, Denmark
4) 'Motor Learning and Neural Interfaces', Kianoush Nazarpour, Newcastle University, UK
5) 'Multi-Class BCI Methods and Adaptive Systems', Girijesh Prasad, Ulster University, N. Ireland, UK
6) 'BCI for Decoding Dexterous Hand and Finger Movements' Nitish Thakor, John Hopkins University, MD, USA - Presenting via “GoToMeeting”
7) 'BCI for Robotic Assisted Rehabilitation', Yodchanan Wongsawat, Mahidol University, Salaya, Thailand