The workshop is of interest to any machine vision practitioner who
wishes to learn more about the underwater environment challenges.
We count with speakers from *Centre for Maritime Research and
Experimentation*(CMRE), *German Research Center for Artificial
Intelligence* (DFKI), *BOSCH Renningen*, *Italian National Research
Council* (CNR) and *Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH*.
Check our website to remain up to date about the Workshop! The topics
- Object detection and recognition in different sensor domains
- Image preprocessing for distortion removal (white-balance, dehazing,
- Sensor fusion (stereo-vision, acoustic sensors i.e. sonars,
- Environment modeling (3D mapping, probabilistic mapping, use of
partially structured environments)
- Simulated environments and continuous system integration
(simulation-in-the-loop, simulated and real data synchronization)
- Deep Learning practices in the aforementioned topics
Arturo Gomez Chavez and Enrica Zereik
Enrica Zereik, Ph.D.
Robotics, Automation and Control Engineer & Researcher