[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] ERF 2017 workshop on Teaching by Demonstration for Industrial Applications

[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] ERF 2017 workshop on Teaching by Demonstration for Industrial Applications

Jacek Malec
Dear roboticists!

We would like to draw your attention to the ERF2017 workshop devoted to

Teaching by Demonstration for Industrial Applications.

We have a number of prominent speakers, both from academia and from industry, but we also have ample time for discussion about the most crucial problems that remain to be solved. The aim of the workshop is to connect researchers from different backgrounds such as neuroscience (perception and motor control) and robotics (perception, planning, control, learning and design) in order to set the basis and define core open problems in the area. Furthermore, we want to discuss advantages, limitations, challenges and progress of different approaches pertaining to the workshop topic.

The workshop will be held on Wednesday, March 22nd, 14:00-15:30.
For ERF 2017 details, please check https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.erf2017.eu&d=DwIFAg&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=N3jmWE49T5kOAfBvb7Ak4QZLjJwe67IT5Ad-a8mYbEk&s=STkniNzDwXuFlTQH9FycHZjsAjxcP1cSpboawtfzCnw&e= , while the workshop details are provided on https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__h2020sarafun.eu_erf-2D2017-2Dtbd-2Dfor-2Dindustrial-2Dapplications_&d=DwIFAg&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=N3jmWE49T5kOAfBvb7Ak4QZLjJwe67IT5Ad-a8mYbEk&s=OZWdTv8dwX1NhhmnKjUeItNNb7SrOx4xN3ZKlSmwoT8&e= .
For any kind of inquiries regarding the workshop, in particular if you want to forward a question to the panel, please use the following email: [hidden email]

We are looking forward to your participation next Wednesday in Edinburgh.

Welcome!

The organizers:
Yasemin Bekiroglu, ABB AB Corporate Research, Sweden
Zoe Doulgeri, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
Jacek Malec, Lund University, Sweden
Joseph Mclntyre, Tecnalia, Spain
Elin A. Topp, Lund University, Sweden