Proposal Submission Deadline: July 30, 2018 Notification of Acceptance: Aug. 11, 2018 One-page Abstract and Website URL Due: Aug. 20, 2018 Workshop Date: November 28, 2018
The primary criteria for selection are the anticipated level of interest, the potential impact, and the presenters' technical background. Upon selection of their proposal, organizers will also be required to prepare a workshop website and a one-page abstract. We look forward to hosting your workshops at ICSR 2018.
Please submit the proposal to the Workshops Chair by email ([hidden email]). Please include the following information within maximum 2 pages.
1. Workshop Duration: Please specify the duration of your workshop, half-day or full-day.
2. Title: Please specify the title of your workshop.
3. Organizers: Please list the name and the affiliation of the members of your organizing committee (Name, Affiliation, Email address).
4. Workshop Description and Objectives: Please describe concisely the content and the objectives of your workshop.
5. Intended Audience and Plans to Solicit Participation: Please explain who the intended workshop audience is, your plans to solicit participation, and how you plan to encourage discussions and exchanges between the participants of your workshop.
6. List of Topics: Please provide a bulleted list of the topics of interest that will be covered by the workshop.
7. List of Invited Speakers: If applicable, please list the speakers you plan to invite to your workshop.
8. Additional Information regarding previous workshop organization and requests: Please add any relevant information that could not be captured by the previous sections.