The **ROS Developers Online Conference** will be held from July 7 to Jul
8, 2018. This is a completely practical conference for ROS developers. The
conference aims to connect ROS developers around the world without
geographical restrictions and to advance ROS levels through real-time
We will host eight top ROS developers to give tutorials of real ROS
projects: during the conference, all participants will program together the
projects at the same time with the speaker.
- All the participants will have to practice at the same time with the
speaker along the conference.
- No installation of anything required. Only require a computer and
internet connection. Any type of computer will work.
- All the participants will have full access to the ROS development studio
- All participants will receive a pdf document with all the steps described
during the conference
- All the participants will receive a copy of the ROS Developers Guide
- Each speech will be 30 minutes plus 10 minutes Q&A.
[ SPEAKERS ]
DAY 1 (7 July):
- 15:00 CEST - Roman Navarro - Learning How to Map, localize and
navigate with wheeled robots
- 16:00 CEST - James Carrol and Ajay Sona - Using ROS to teach
undergraduate robotics courses
- 18:00 CEST - Anis Koubaa - ROSLink: Connecting ROS-enabled Robots to
the Internet-of-Things and Clouds
DAY 2 (8 July):
- 08:00 CEST - Enrico Mingo - How to use OpenSoT planning & Ctrl with
ROS for humanoid robots
- 09:00 CEST - Alessio Capitanelli - Semantic Knowledge Representation
- 10:00 CEST - Abhimanyu Dhawan - Simple warehouse inventory detection
Robot using Visual States diagrams
- 11:00 CEST - The Construct - OpenAI + Gazebo + ROS