[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] IEEE International Conference on Advanced Robotics and Mechatronics 2018 (Submission deadline extended)
Due to several requests, the deadline for the submission of full paper has been extended and this extended deadline is final. IEEE International Conference on Advanced Robotics and Mechatronics (ICARM) 2018 will take place in Singapore, from July 18 to 20, 2018. The conference will provide an international opportunity for researchers, educators, engineers in general areas of mechatronics, robotics, automation and sensors to disseminate their latest research results and exchange views on the future research directions of these fields.
Submission of full paper and session proposalsMarch 31, 2018
Submission of tutorial and workshop proposalsMarch 10, 2018
Notification of paper and session acceptanceMay 10, 2018
Submission of final papers in IEEE PDF formatMay 31, 2018
All papers must be submitted in PDF format prepared strictly following the IEEE PDF Requirements. The standard number of pages is 6 and the maximum page limit is 8 pages with extra payment for the two extra pages. All papers accepted by IEEE ICARM 2018 will be indexed by EI and included in IEEE Xplore.
The topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
1. Intelligent mechatronics, automation, control systems;
2. Bionic robotics, autonomous and evolutionary robotics;
3. Modelling of human sensory and motor systems;
4. Bionic robot navigation, task and motion planning;
5. Locomotion and manipulation in biological and robot systems;
6. Teleoperation, telerobotics, haptics, and semi-autonomous systems;
7. Robotic systems modeling, optimization, simulation and experiments;
8. Control system modeling and simulation techniques and methodologies;
9. AI, intelligent control, neuro-control, fuzzy control and their applications;
10. Industrial automation, process control, manufacturing process; and
11. Rehabilitation robot system, neuro-robotics, wearable robots.
This email may contain confidential and/or proprietary information that is exempt from disclosure under applicable law and is intended for receipt and use solely by the addressee(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email, or any attachment, is strictly prohibited. Please delete the email immediately and inform the sender. Thank You
robotics-worldwide mailing list
[hidden email] http://duerer.usc.edu/mailman/listinfo.cgi/robotics-worldwide