[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] LIVE STREAMING task-informed grasping workshop at IROS on 1st october

[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] LIVE STREAMING task-informed grasping workshop at IROS on 1st october

Amir Masoud Ghalamzan Esfahani
Dear Colleagues,
please join our workshop on October 01, 2018
via LIVE STREAMING (check this CHANNEL<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.youtube.com_channel_UC1q6qEw-5FBxpGxbvHUldn1VA&d=DwIF-g&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=yx44I5BzSMEiHUbwXNMXmGglu2hRJ8A4cJvxpKKIWAI&s=CXaJX5txSLa3TeArbB2S8R837e9LA2ovm_NyZqgevp4&e=>)
OR
 at IEEE/RAS IROS in Madrid Room 1.L3!

FULL DAY Workshop on “Task-Informed Grasping (TIG) for rigid and deformable object manipulation”

The program at a glance:

Aude Billard

09:05 - 09:45

Modelling skilful bimanual manipulation in humans

Jeremy Wyatt

09:45 - 10:15

Data efficient grasp learning

Tamim Asfour

10:15 - 10:45

Progress in Humanoid Grasping and Manipulation in the Real World

--

10:45 - 11:00

Lightning talks of posters

--

11:00 -11:30

Coffee break

--

11:30 -12:40

Interactive poster session

Alberto Rodriguez

11:40 -12:10

A vision for tactile dexterity

Fanny Ficuciello

12:30 -12:55

Grasping and manipulation in surgical tasks

Maximo A. Roa

12:55 -13:30

The role of variable stiffness in grasping tasks

--

13:30-14:30

Lunch

Oliver Brock

14:30 -15:05

The benefits of staying in Touch

Robert Platt

15:05 -15:35

Deictic abstractions for robotic manipulation

Sami Haddadin

15:35 -16:10

The Art of Manipulation: Learning to Manipulate Blindly

Edward Johns

16:10 -16:30

Deep Learning for Grasping via Simulation

--

16:30 -17:00

Coffee break

Dmitry Berenson

17:00 -17:30

What matters for deformable object manipulation

--

17:30 -18:30

Panel discussion

workshop webpage:

 https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.birmingham.ac.uk_iros18&d=DwIF-g&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=yx44I5BzSMEiHUbwXNMXmGglu2hRJ8A4cJvxpKKIWAI&s=cAbdtZZ1-96TdIOOK8NC7F5ARLUYthqo1zmIhczHzuo&e=

Organizers: