[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] RSS 2018: Early Registration and Childcare Survey CLOSING THIS WEEK

[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] RSS 2018: Early Registration and Childcare Survey CLOSING THIS WEEK

Maurice Fallon-3
Dear Colleagues,

Early Registration closes in the next week (17 May) for the Robotics:
Science and Systems Conference. We encourage you to register in advance
if you plan to attend.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.roboticsconference.org_&d=DwICaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=AXdVKYA7wpwDGZFw39EexhmcnyLJ81o7B35TS8zmZdE&s=a10fhha0It5M6k-xo1oXGg8fK2s1OH1zuDXKWGvaGS8&e=

--- Childcare and Families@RSS ---

We recognize that it is often difficult for researchers and academics
with children to balance professional travel with family obligations.
RSS is committed to supporting our colleagues with children by making
the conference more welcoming and accessible to parents and families.

As part of this effort to facilitate participation, RSS is actively
working to offer full-day childcare during the conference to registered
participants at no additional cost. Care would be provided by Sweet
Dreams Childcare, LLC (https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__sweetdreamschildcare24-2D7.com&d=DwICaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=AXdVKYA7wpwDGZFw39EexhmcnyLJ81o7B35TS8zmZdE&s=Mf4B8kXfrPkp2CmU9cREUQ-JSn7vN3j4ifySgE9sRfA&e=), which is
the only childcare service approved by CMU, at a location nearby the
conference venue. Whether or not RSS offers childcare depends upon YOUR
interest. If you would be interested in using childcare during the
conference, please complete the following survey BY MAY 18th. Note that
this does not constitute any commitment on your part - we are gauging
interest.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__goo.gl_forms_ChM6orHV7eNQvN6r1&d=DwICaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=AXdVKYA7wpwDGZFw39EexhmcnyLJ81o7B35TS8zmZdE&s=Fzo6MUR8hoEY7Rc3ZsvzPSXgoxO6umdmsCsF8WMu0Ks&e=

In the meantime, make sure to check the Families@RSS website for more
information on our efforts to make the conference more welcoming and
accessible for parents and families.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.roboticsconference.org_attending_families_&d=DwICaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=AXdVKYA7wpwDGZFw39EexhmcnyLJ81o7B35TS8zmZdE&s=ppS9_KO_ZIkeHiDhA3YAu9ca3dWjUdwEgZWo799RVts&e=

Best wishes,
Matt Walter and Maurice Fallon
On behalf of the RSS Organising Committee