[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] RSS workshop New Frontiers of Deep Learning in Robotics: extended deadline May 28

[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] RSS workshop New Frontiers of Deep Learning in Robotics: extended deadline May 28

Niko Sünderhauf
Call for Contributions and Deadline Extension
New Frontiers of Deep Learning in Robotics

Extended Submission Deadline: May 28 (anywhere on the planet)
Workshop at Robotics: Science and Systems (RSS)
July 15, 2017   ---   Cambridge, MA, USA

Website: tinyurl.com/deep-learning-rss17

Submission via email to [hidden email]

Workshop Sponsors: Google and The Australian Centre for Robotic Vision
(ACRV)

Call for Contributions:

The workshop is complemented by contributed research papers that will be
presented with 3 minute lightning talks and in an interactive poster
session. We explicitly encourage the submission of papers describing
work in progress, or containing preliminary results the authors with to
discuss with the community. We invite contributions spanning the areas
of deep learning, computer vision and robotics. We explicitly encourage
the submission of papers describing work in progress, or containing
preliminary results to discuss with the community. Submissions should
follow the usual RSS guidelines for style and length (up to 6 pages).
The accepted papers will be published on the workshop website.

In addition we encourage the community to submit questions for the
speakers and panel before the workshop via web form. We hope to
stimulate an interactive discussion this way. Question submission URL:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__goo.gl_forms_Eb6v2RHFwg9twzWz2&d=DwIDaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=Hn3C6FQ8YGAsy3Y89JtzV_5mkEaSHYKt69f6q0JB2BI&s=WAfZ71HjuiVVfHAyg7pTbeRErkl1lRN95DRckXnHz-c&e=

Organizers:
Dr Niko Sünderhauf, Dr Jürgen Leitner, Assoc Prof Michael Milford,  Prof
Peter Corke
Australian Centre for Robotic Vision (ACRV), Queensland University of
Technology (QUT), Australia

Assoc Prof Pieter Abbeel
UC Berkeley, USA

--