[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] SYSINT 2020 UPDATE: KEYNOTE ON ELECTRONIC SKIN BY R. DAHIYA, UNIVERSITY OF GLASGOW

[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] SYSINT 2020 UPDATE: KEYNOTE ON ELECTRONIC SKIN BY R. DAHIYA, UNIVERSITY OF GLASGOW

Dirk Lehmhus
Dear colleagues,

as you know, the 5th International Conference on System-Integrated
Intelligence (SysInt 2020) will take place from June 3rd-5th, 2020, in
Bremen, Germany. ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS OPEN TILL DECEMBER 2ND, 2019.
As planning of the event continues, we are now happy to announce that
we have won Professor Ravinder Dahiya of the University of Glasgow to
deliver a keynote on his activities in the area of electronics skins
for robotic and other applications. For details, see the attached
flyer. We are looking forward to meeting you in Bremen next year. In
case of questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch.

For further details, please consult the website

www.sysint-conference.org

and/or get in touch directly.

Best regards,

Dirk Lehmhus