[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] Summer School in Japan!

[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] Summer School in Japan!

Gentiane Venture
On behalf of the Japanese Council of IFToMM, I am pleased ​to announce that we will organize the 1st IFToMM Japan International Summer School on Mechanical Science and Robotics
​<Actuator, Mechanism and Control for Robotics>
July 23-27, 2018
Tokyo / Yamanashi, Japan
The deadline of registration of this summer school is May 31st, 2018.

All the detailed information and registration is available on the website:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.jc-2Diftomm.org_sc2018_&d=DwIGaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=5viX7zfFUABBtGnF-LSN1mSkKbh-jt9FDj5cc_B6Bp8&s=Ouxbdb7MiMdLmnN6Wi6N0GggzrUtORZu4XikJUF10ww&e=.

We look forward to welcoming you in Tokyo!
Sincerely
Gentiane Venture