Quantcast

[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] Summer School on Robotics and Autonomous Learning (RALSS'17)

[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] Summer School on Robotics and Autonomous Learning (RALSS'17)

Marc Toussaint-2
Dear all,

it is my great pleasure to announce the first Summer School on the
Foundations of Robotics and Autonomous Learning (RALSS’17), to take
place September 4-8, 2017 at TU Berlin.

The RALSS Summer School focuses on the foundations and intersections of
Robotics, Machine Learning and AI. With this unique focus we aim to
cover what is essential for understanding real-world intelligence, which
includes understanding the problems specific to our physical world
(robotics) as well as the foundations of machine learning and AI. This
summer school is organized by the Autonomous Learning Priority Programme
(https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__autonomous-2Dlearning.org&d=DwIDaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rStC00sfV_qVWqlcnmGhKrRoTMim5rLso-FTzVW2NfNyo&m=voWfIovGWc4CfaaTqvkvwmffD3-z4VnOVuJDXftUNFI&s=fyYSZ_4xTHJjqPDRSafmxA0ot7l0j-WyLU34OgzkgFI&e= ), sponsored by the German Research
Foundation.

International experts will teach the state-of-the-art in robotics and
machine learning for robotics. The program will include prep material,
foundational courses and focus lectures with exercises.

We invite all interested post-graduate students, post-docs and young
researchers to apply. Please see

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__autonomous-2Dlearning.org_ralss-2D2017_&d=DwIDaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rStC00sfV_qVWqlcnmGhKrRoTMim5rLso-FTzVW2NfNyo&m=voWfIovGWc4CfaaTqvkvwmffD3-z4VnOVuJDXftUNFI&s=cS02UAegaOirwQOPWtITIUByCE1P0BpWAFaLZ_S7efY&e=

for further information and how to apply.

Host: Oliver Brock @ TU Berlin
Administration: Alica Abberger <[hidden email]>

Best,
Marc

--
Marc Toussaint, Prof. Dr.