[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] Underwater ROS workshop at Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution

[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] Underwater ROS workshop at Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution

Ian Vaughn
Hello,

There will be a workshop on "Creating a Thriving Underwater ROS
Community" 31 Oct - 1 Nov at the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution in
Woods Hole, Massachusetts.  The goal is to bring together interested
parties from the academic, industrial, entrepreneurial, and defense
worlds to determine how we can best foster a robust and collaborative
ROS software community.

See our link on the ROS Maritime discourse page for details:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__discourse.ros.org_t_underwater-2Dros-2Dworkshop-2Dwoods-2Dhole-2Doceanographic-2Dinstitution_5197&d=DwIDaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=N6VLoT32x_yDUHU9MdqRCOMwffswqZLPpfyvB3FFIZE&s=OQa9UfnavzKY3pmy3bgoldkJ96R5GIDhCaM31YtyXCY&e=

--Ian