[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] You are invited to JHU Robotics Industry Day March 22, 2017

[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] You are invited to JHU Robotics Industry Day March 22, 2017

Louis Whitcomb
Dear Colleagues,

We invite you to join us On Wednesday, March 22, 2017, when the
Laboratory for Computational Sensing and Robotics (LCSR) will highlight
our awesome robotics students and showcase cutting-edge research
projects in areas that include Medical Robotics, Extreme Environments
Robotics, Human-Machine Systems for Manufacturing, BioRobotics, and
more. JHU Robotics Industry Day will take place from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. on
the Homewood campus at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland.

Robotics Industry Day will provide top companies and organizations in
the private and public sectors with access to the LCSR's
forward-thinking, solution-driven students. The event will also serve as
an informal opportunity to explore university-industry partnerships.​

As our guest, you will experience dynamic presentations and discussions,
observe live demonstrations, and participate in speed networking
sessions that afford you the opportunity to meet Johns Hopkins' most
talented robotics students before they graduate. ​

We encourage you to visit the JHU Robotics Industry page for updates as
we continue to add speakers, demonstrations, and other elements.
Registration for the event is free, but required. Please register here.
Additionally, please contact Rose Chase if you have any questions.

Webpage:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__lcsr.jhu.edu_events_jhu-2Drobotics-2Dindustry-2Dday-2D2017_-23.WK369tUrK71&d=DwIDaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rStC00sfV_qVWqlcnmGhKrRoTMim5rLso-FTzVW2NfNyo&m=4CSCcQl48jRKEIZAoFhR_kY_8ujEA389SJP3olltNk0&s=eGagfAW0zOvN_zhgRt60O78-eKaRH1s77J5EOhJ0MHA&e=

Registration Form link:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__hopkinsengineering.formstack.com_forms_robotics-5Findustry-5Fday-5F2017&d=DwIDaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rStC00sfV_qVWqlcnmGhKrRoTMim5rLso-FTzVW2NfNyo&m=4CSCcQl48jRKEIZAoFhR_kY_8ujEA389SJP3olltNk0&s=RrqS1hEARczkqaeC-3nzCOdsEPueHk9rCmjrnWgHPpw&e=

Contact: [hidden email]

Best Regards,

   -LLW

Louis L. Whitcomb, Ph.D.
Professor and Chair, Department of Mechanical Engineering
223 Latrobe Hall, 3400 N. Charles Street
Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, 21218-2681
ME Chair: [hidden email] 410-516-5970, www.me.jhu.edu
Faculty:  [hidden email], 410-516-6724, dscl.me.jhu.edu
Administrative Supervisor: Ms. Deana Santoni [hidden email]